Monday, June 7, 2010

Becca and Jennifer Session1

I met up with Becca at her house (very great place for photo sessions!!) and we used Becca's house and backyard surroundings for this first session of photos. The feel that I was hoping to create through these photographs was a vintage/retro feel. The colors in these photographs are slightly off on purpose to help create that look. I hope you guys enjoy them!

p.s. If any of you have seen previous photographs of mine, I have a new logo design! It's bright and it pops and I designed it that way on purpose, simply for advertising. If you do purchase a package with me, don't worry, the logo will not be on your photographs. I created it simply for attention grabbers!

Also...if you are interested in having any portraits done (engagement photos, bridal portraits, family portraits, senior portraits etc.) feel free to get in touch with me!
ndo345@yahoo.com or you can find me on facebook!













This session was a total blast! Jennifer and

No comments:

Post a Comment